Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gunlock Rodeo

On Thursday night we went out to the Gunlock Rodeo and had a blast! Nothing beats a small town rodeo. We went last year and the kids loved it. Thanks to Rowland we got in for free! Even better!!

They have a pretty good rodeo. They have a lot of really fun stuff for the kids to do. There is a chicken chase and a boot race. The kids competed in all of the events, but unfortunately did not win! I had some sad boys. Tyson was sad that he didn't win a chicken and J.D. was sad he didn't win the boots! Then they were all sad that they didn't get a chance to ride a calf. They had a great time though!! I think this will become a tradition!

J.D. making some kind of silly face.
Thought this was a beautiful shot of my girl!

Kaleb & Tyson hanging out while the older kids did the chicken chase.

My family!! Gosh, I love them!
Cute Baylee! Rowland took her out and of course her and J.D. had to hang together! That is what best-friends do.
Piper was adorable in her little cowgirl outfit and pink boots!

Good Times

2 comments:

Dover Fam said...

SO fun!!! I wish I could have gone. Thanks to everybody helping with BayLee. She was in heaven at the rodeo.

Unknown said...

I'll have to go to that next year! I always hear it's fun but have never been. I LOVE Piper's Boots! Where did you get them?