Wednesday, July 1, 2009
New Splash Pad & an update
We went to a great new splash pad today in Washington. It's a HUGE park that has two separate and totally diffrent playgrounds, but right in the middle is a pretty cool splash pad. The kids had a lot of fun! I love splashpads. They are free and they are fun.
It seems to me that I would be less busy during the summer. However, it seems I am busier than during the school year. Next week we are going to California to see my grandparents for a few days and we are super excited to visit San Diego and go play. Haven't decided yet what exactly we are doing. My kids want to go to Sea World, but we'll have to see.
J.D. just started piano today. He is super excited about it. Which is good, maybe he will stick with it. He's been busy playing with friends and hanging out with me. It's been nice to have him home. He's such a good kid.
Tyson and Piper are just along for the ride. They are such good sports to do whatever it is I feel like doing. I had a summer schedule planned out, but have yet to really follow it. It's a crazy life, but it's a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh and you forgot to mention that josh got called to teach primary!! lol I love it!! from financial clerk to primary, tell him good luck with the next 5 years of that!!
Post a Comment