Friday, July 31, 2009
Marysvale
This is only a few of the pictures that I took during the week that we were in Marysvale. I have hundreds of pictures to choose from and some of them I will post in groups in the next few days. We had a GREAT week hanging out with the cousins and living the small town life. We went 4-wheeling, on lot's of picnics, swimming, and just in general had a great time. We went to Tugs every day for a .25 cent ice cream cone and once we rode up to the cemetery and I showed my kids my dads grave. Then we walked over and looked at the old Pioneer cemetery. It was so sad to see all the baby graves. J.D. especially found the cemetery interesting.
We went to Richfield and went swimming with Linsey, Tyler & Parker. We had Happy Meals in the park and went for walks on the track. We enjoyed the mild weather so much! I pulled into St. George last night at 11 p.m. and it was still 93 degrees! Ugh!
I think I could live in Marysvale. The slower paced life is so nice and enjoyable. My kids thrive in that environment. It was just an awesome week. Thanks to Sherry for letting us stay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment