I've been on a marathon of blog posting. I think I could win for the most posts posted in one day! If you have time, scroll down and check them out. We had one heck of a weekend. It will leave you plenty to look at for the next week. My kids and I are going to California with my mom to see my grandparents. So have a very HAPPY week and know that I will miss you all and I'll see you next week with more pictures. I'll think of you when I am on the beach!!!
2 comments:
Lots of way cute pictures. I love the one of you and Josh that you put on your sidebar. Have a great week in CA!!! See you when you get back.
I loved your pictures! and I LOVE the picture of you and Josh too you two are so BEAUTIFUL! Sorry you guys didn't catch a fish. Heidi is moving back to Enterprise soon, so we all should get together in Pine Valley and have a cook out this summer. Lots of LOVE, have FUN at the BEACH! :)
Post a Comment