Mandee and I took the kids to see the double feature Toy Story in 3D. It was pretty fun. A long afternoon, though. The kids had a blast.

J.D. in all 2 pairs of the kids glasses. My head hurt so bad from watching the movie through butter covered glasses. Thanks Tyson!

The Toy Story Posse. I didn't even think to take Tyson's Woody or Piper's Jessie doll. They are the size of Baylee's. courtesy of Disneyland.

Best Buddies. They had the popcorn tub inbetween them and we ended up going through almost 2 full tubs. J.D. was so sick afterwards. He had to keep running to the bathroom.

Me and Miss Mandee!

He looks like the old man from UP. So stinkin' cute!

Hanging with my boys! Love them!
2 comments:
I'm so jealous. I totally want to go see that! Your kids are so cute with those hot glasses! Does Toy Story 3 look good? It's so not fair! I can't wait to see it! Looks like you had a blast!
Thanks for going! I thought it was really fun. It is always fun when the kids get together.
Post a Comment