Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Snake is a Snake

Josh and I were out in the front yard on Tuesday night talking to his dad. We were walking back into the house and I was in front of him and I saw this little guy. I shrieked, and ran in the back door. Josh of course had to pick it up, I mean after all it's just a garden snake. A snake's a snake in my opinion. Gross and creepy and crawly!

It was kinda little, but again, a snakes a snake.
Piper running away from the snake. Smart Girl.
J.D. of course touching the snake.

Not something he inherited from me.
I made Josh take him and put him in the dirt up by the trail head.
Smart kids. They must have inherited that gene from me. Watching safely from the doorway.

3 comments:

Nettie said...

yeah, my hubby loves snakes.. in fact I have one living in my house right now. GROSS. I hate snakes.

Dover Fam said...

ummm Brandy. There are easier ways to keep me away from your house!!! :)I have told Adam if I ever see a snake or trantula in our yard i am moving!!!!

Row said...

Snakes are the best pets ever, especial if you are a poor college student, since they can go a year with out eating. they are not Gross, creepy, or slimy. I had four snakes at one time when I lived at the farm and one was a 10 foot Burmese Python.

Don't worry about doles empty threat, she use to come with Kris to the Farm when I had the snakes in a big Terrarium in the front room.