Saturday, October 3, 2009

Journal Entry: My kids

For those of you who don't want to read this is a Journal entry ~

J.D.~ Oh how grown up you've gotten in the last few months. I know that sometimes you hate being the oldest, but your so good at it! You are so helpful and it makes my life easier. I know how you feel, because I was the oldest child and it's hard sometimes. I'm sorry I'm not always the most patient. I need to remember you are just a kiddo!

Have I told you how awesome you are lately? You've been playing football and having a blast! I think it may be one of your chosen sports. Your rock at it, dude! Your quick and tough. You pull flags off left and right. Your coach says that you have some real potential to do something with your talent.

You've had a great start to the school year. Second grade. Time flies by to quickly. Mrs. Thomas is your teacher and you seem to be doing well. At your first parent teacher conference we found out that you are reading above grade level and Mrs. Thomas said you have a great head for math. I love positive reports. She also thinks your really cute in all your cowboy gear!

I love you J.D. I love your bright happy attitude and I love how compassionate, kind and helpful you are. Your a good kid!

Tyson~ My sweet little man. You absolutely light up my life. Your smile is so contagious and so happy. Most of the time. Your going through a little Independence streak. You don't want us to call you Tootie any more. Every time one of us does you say, "I not Tootie. I Tyson!" It's so cute to hear you say it, that I call you Tootie more & more.

You are loving preschool this year. Your going 5 days a week and your behavior has done a 360. You seriously are so well behaved and you are doing so much better to use your mouth to say kind words.

You love race cars. LOVE THEM! You will carry around the same Matchbox cars for day's and play with them all day long. Your imagination is so great that way. You are on a kick of hanging your cars or your spiderman in our Halloween Spiderwebs, or in the blind ropes. You think it's hilarious!

I love you my blond headed boy. Gosh, your beautiful. Thanks for being so awesome and just being you my mini Josh!

Piper ~ Where to begin? Your my most strong willed child. I remember I thought Tyson was going to be extremely strong willed, but you my dear put your brothers to shame. Your strong willed, moody, crazy and wild. And I love all of it about you. Your tough as nails and don't put up with your brothers crap, but you also have a sweet little heart and you love to snuggle and hug them.

You are already potty trained and just barely two. You love to run around in your swimsuit. If it was up to you, you would live in it. It's starting to get cold here so we will see how you do in the next month with that! I honestly can't wait for you to wear clothes!

You are happy & cheerful most of the time. As long as your getting your way. You love to sit on my lap and to be held. You like to pretend you are a dog or a kitty. You lick us if your a puppy and pur if your a kitty. You love your Poppa, probably more than you love me or daddy and you love the 4-wheeler more than you probably love Poppa. Love you sweet Pip!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

This is so awesome!! When they are older they will appreciate this so much!!