Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vote for my Cowboys


My kids are pretty cute!! Atleast, I think they are. They are entered in the Cutest Little Cowpoke contest. Voting begins on today and ends the 15th. You can only vote once per computer, but please, please go vote for them! I want the canvas portraits! You can only vote once per computer, so if you have more than one, please vote for them each if you can. How do you pick? Josh and I are each voting for one of them and then hoping that all my loved ones can do the rest.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

7 comments:

Victoria said...

Seriously, how could we not vote for them!!!

Nettie said...

I gotta say Tyson is an adorable little cowboy! look at that grin! JD is the "serious" kind of cowboy, it just looks so natural on him! I will so vote...

Mrs Buchanan said...

Oh my gosh! Those are two of the best looking cowboys ever! I will definitely vote for them. Why can't they be a bit older. Can I have one of them? Please?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics of my favorite cowboys!!!!

Lindsay said...

So so CUTE!

Angela Shaw said...

you should post a link so people can just click on the link and go vote for it.

Kris said...

They are both so darn cute. I voted!!!!!