I was checking a memory card for Josh last night and was delighted when we pulled up these pictures. Oh my goodness! Look at my boy's. It's sad, but that seems so dim in my memory and it also seems like it was just yesterday. I had to share a few with you.

Piper looks just like Tyson. Atleast in her facial features, but her coloring is all J.D. But oh my goodness, the resemblence is amazing.

Such a cute baby. Oh, he's grown up so much and slimmed out. He was so cute, though.

Feeding the ducks. I used to go feed the ducks like once a week, until J.D. got into school. Good memories.

And this kid's just cute. Oh my goodenss. I am so blessed to have such handsome men in my life!
2 comments:
oh my gosh, talk about a trip down memory lane! that is so crazy! thank goodness we take pictures so we can remember it at all. I swear If I didn't have pictures to prove that my kids were babies, I would probably think that we just skipped over that part. My memory is not the greatest!
Oh my gosh! Those are such cute pictures. I can't believe they're getting so big. I used to babysit them when they were that young. That means I'm getting old too!
Post a Comment