Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkins & Silly String

We went over to Josh's parents house tonight to celebrate Heather's 3oth birthday! Scary, huh. If she's 30, that means I am soon to follow! So unfair, though, that Heather still looks 25. I certainly do not look 25. Anyway, before I cry......

We went and had cake and ice cream and carved pumpkins. Everyone said, "Oh, the kids will have so much fun carving pumpkins!" Guess who carved pumpkins????? The parents did while the children ran like wild indians all over the place. Oh well, they had fun!

I have a ton more pictures of our new little niece Kassie, and of the kids but I will post those in another post.
Grandpa gutting pumpkins. He's pretty good at it! He's had LOTS of practice.
BayLee & J.D. are Best-Friends! J.D.'s pumpkin was a cool Jacob wolf! I kinda messed it up and we had to use toothpicks to fix it. Got a little happy with the knife.

10 Little Pumpkins all in a row!
Piper holding the Scooby pumpkin that daddy carved.

Piper covered in silly string!
Silly string on the dirt and on a cute little Tyson boy!
Kaleb covered in silly string.

Josh going after Heather. Varney smiling. Don't know why, but he is :).

No comments: