I had the chance to talk to Tyson's preschool teacher today. She told me the cutest story about Tyson. I had to document it so that I could always remember this.
Marnie asked Tyson who his favorite super hero was. He said it was, "J.D.". Now Marnie was J.D.'s preschool teacher also. So she asked him, "Is J.D. a super hero?" "Yep," said Tyson. Marnie asked him if he could fly and Tyson said, "yep". Brenden was arguing with Tyson and telling him that J.D. wasn't a superhero that he was a human and Tyson got really upset and kept arguing that J.D. was a super hero.
I told J.D. about it tonight at dinner and I told him that he had a big responsibility to be a superhero to his big brother!!! It is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard!!
2 comments:
That is so cute!!!
I was there to hear this story and it was so sweet! Such a cute kid.
Post a Comment