Friday, January 30, 2009

Brannigan & Hot Fudge Sundeas

Posted by Picasa
See that kid who's kind of in the center. The one with the big green eye's. That's my nephew Brannigan. For you fellow Piute people, that is Sherry and Austin's oldest boy. He's spending the weekend with us. Brannigan and J.D. are 7 day's apart in age. They are the best of friends and love to be together. They secretly plot way's to get us to move to Marysvale so they can hang out together all the time. Keep plotting boys!!! Maybe someday it could happen.
I told the kids that if they could help me pick up the house we would go to McDonalds for sundaes. And they jumped right in and helped. Bribery works, I tell ya. I let them run their energy out in the play place for an hour and they are all crashed out on my living room floor right now. Amidst the piles of popcorn that they spilled, while watching Kung Fu Panda. I'm working on being his favorite Aunt. Lot's of pictures of Piper, because she was the only one who stuck around long enough for me to get a picture of. She's stinkin' cute.

No comments: