Monday, January 5, 2009

Fabulous Food Storage Giveaway

It's no secret that I am crazy about food storage. One of my goals for this year is to bulk up my food storage. I have done a few posts here on the blog and hope to be able to do more of them in the future, but I am no expert. I have several diffrent places that I visit on our blog roll for ideas about food storage.
Two of these fabulous websites have teamed up with a third website to create The Fun With Food Storage Network! This is a group of young mom's who are excited about and share a passion for food storage. They've all teamed up to help teach us how to plan it, buy it, and use it.

To kick off this new website they are hosting a week of great giveaway's. You have got to go check out! You want to win the grand prize! I know I do. I would be the happiest girl alive, should I win. Where will I put it? I don't know, but I have alway's wanted one of these!!


1 comment:

Kris said...

I hope you win!!!!!!