Answer the questions about your sweetheart…
*What is your husband’s name? Joshua
*How long have you been married? Almost 8 years
*How long did you date? Just over a year
*How old is he? 27 almost 28
*Who eats more sweets? Defiently ME!
"*Who said I love you first? I did, it took him a month after I said it, to say it!
*Who is taller? Josh
*Who can sing best? Neither of us!
*Who is smarter? Both of us are smart in our own way.
*Who does laundry? I wash, he folds and I put away.
*Who pays bills? Me, but Josh really, he makes the money.
*Who sleeps on the right hand side? Josh, always.
*Who mows the lawn? Josh
*Who cooks dinner? Me
*Who drives? We both do, but mostly Josh.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? ?????????
*Who kissed who first? Josh kissed me.
*Who asked who out first? We just kind of fell into dating, but Josh did ask me to hang out? Does that count?
*Who wears the pants? We both do :)!
I tag anyone who has a Sweet heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment