Some of these posts will go on for several weeks. Like my husbands, I want to write down our little story. So let's get started.
So shortly after I started, Kym got married to Aaron. Aaron and Josh grew up across the street from one another and are best-friends. So Aaron says to me one day, "I have this friend I want to hook you up with." Whatever, I thought. I was running around with a certain Richfield boy at the time. Aaron brought Josh into the store with him one afternoon. "Cute, " I thought, and I really liked him right off, but we were both had other things happening. And as a side note, Josh thought I was a bit on the obnoxious side the day we met. I was a little to hyper for him! I still remember that I was filling the pop machine when they came it. Crazy! We all started to hang out in a big group. There was Trina, Andie, Kym and I. Then we had Aaron, Josh, Adam, and Ammon. Also mixing in this group were my little group of Piute friends, Colby and Ryan, sometimes Tom, and then there was Cowboy, Triscuit, for a minute there was Shauna and lot's of other people int he mix, but that was the majority of us. Now the funny thing, is that we all dated within the group. Which, made it a little awkward at times. Can't even get into it, because that would take me a week of just typing!!!!
So Josh and I got to be pretty good friends. We spent that first year all hanging out and we watched each other as we dated other people. We both liked each other, but it always seemed like one of us was dating someone, when the other wasn't and so we just never got together.
Kym and Aaron's home was our hang out spot. They had a town home over in Dixie Downs where we all practically lived. There are a lot of great stories from that house. It's the place where Josh first kissed me and where Trina and Ammon started dating. It's where we played pool in the garage every night and spent countless hours sitting out on the lawn just talking.
To be continued.......
3 comments:
Can't wait to hear the rest! By the way, to print off your blog go to blurb.com!! It will upload your whole blog for you and the best part it- it's cheap! You can do your own books there cheap too!
Oh man, I love this idea. I can't wait to hear more.
how fun to read. i feel like i am catching up on times of your life i missed. i am so glad you found each other. bryce always asked who is this? i say, brandy from high school, the really nice girl. seriously, you have a heart of gold and you deserve a good man to love with it.
Post a Comment