Monday, January 26, 2009

J.D., the birds & the bee's

J.D. has been saving his money to buy a stuffed wolf. The boy loves wolves. He has a big one he got for Christmas, 3 years ago, named Balto. He saved up enough to buy a small wolf and when we went to the store, it was gone. But there was a bigger one, but he needed $4.00 more to buy it. I told him that if he was good for the dentist today, I would give him the $4.00.

To make a long story short, he was very good for the dentist, so we went to the store and got his wolf. When we went to pick up Piper from Grandpa, he was discussing naming his wolf with Grandpa.

Grandpa was throwing out lots of name ideas. Maybe he could be Fred, George, or possibly Wolfie. Then J.D. says, "I want her to be a girl dog. That way her and Balto can have puppies." WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT? Me and Grandpa, were trying really hard not to laugh. Grandpa said, "I think you need to go home and have a talk with J.D."

The wolf's name is Princess. Just in case you wondering......

2 comments:

Dover Fam said...

Hey! At least he hasn't seen dogs procreate yet!!!!!!!!

Mrs Buchanan said...

haha. I didn't learn about the birds and the bees until fifth grade. After that I learned a lot more from TV and from other people. Now I know too much, I wish I was still innocent!