Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday Dinner at Grandma & Grandpa's

I've really been slacking out updating my blog lately. I wish I had some great reason as to why I haven't but I've just been really busy being a mom! Sunday we Josh's whole family got together to have dinner at his parent's house. My father-in-law, Scott, was ordained a High Priest and so the whole family came out to celebrate. It was a fun and lazy Sunday afternoon. The kid's all did really well and there wasn't too much craziness.
Entranced with Kung Fu Panda
Baylee and Piper

My Tootie

Kung Fu Panda, agian

They love computer games

2 comments:

Dover Fam said...

Looks like fun!!!!!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

SOOO many cute new posts...no wonder you've been busy being a mom, you are so good at it! I have to say my favorite picture is Pyper looking at Santa like she doesn't know whether to smile or cry. The turky cookies are adorable too. You do have so much to be grateful for and I am grateful that you blog.