I am thankful for my family. For being married to my best-friend and for the love that we share. I am grateful to him for how hard he works to support our family. I am grateful for my beautiful children and how much joy they bring into my life.
I am thankful that it doens't alway's take blood to make you family!
I am thankful to live in this great land called America, grateful for those with serve this country and grateful for the freedom's I have. I am grateful for my faith and a Heavenly Father who loves me and know's who I am.
I am grateful for snow and sleds and the happy red cheeked faces it provides. I am also grateful when it melts! I am grateful for my hometown, where it does snow and grateful to come home to the sunny warmth of Dixie.
I am so grateful for technology and digital camera's that made it possible for me to go back and find happy moments like these. I am grateful for good friends and for my sweet brothers and sisters, who are also some of my best friends. 
I am so gratful for this time of year and the coming of Christmas, it's my favorite holiday! I love everything about it!! I am grateful for stolen kisses and happy children playing. I am grateful for my home and the happiness that is found within it's walls. I have so much to be GRATEFUL for. I am blessed.
I am so gratful for this time of year and the coming of Christmas, it's my favorite holiday! I love everything about it!! I am grateful for stolen kisses and happy children playing. I am grateful for my home and the happiness that is found within it's walls. I have so much to be GRATEFUL for. I am blessed.
A GRATEFUL heart is a HAPPY heart!! Have a great day everyone!!
3 comments:
Such a great post. I love thanksgiving and the reminders it gives us that really, we have it pretty dang good. We really do.
Love ya, and I am thankful for you and your family.
You are awesome! What a fun post and I love the way you put it all together.
Thank you for sharing! I loved the pictures! It makes me so excited to watch the live nativity at Tuacaun again. It really sets the tone for Christmas.
Post a Comment