Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am Thankful for my Eternal Family

This weekend marks 5 years since Josh and I were sealed as eternal companions and as an eternal family! J.D. was only 4-months old and he was so darling all dressed in white. We had been married for 15 months. It's amazing, because there was so much turmoil in Josh's family and this was such a time of joy in our lives. It's amazing how far we've come in the past five years!

What an experience it was for us. I never thought I would be able to have this blessing in my life because of choices I had made when I was a teenager. I am so grateful for second chances and for a loving Heavenly Father. I am so grateful to have married my best-friend and for my beautiful children. I am truly blessed and I am GRATEFUL!

I love you Josh! You are an amazing husband and an amazing father! I APPRECIATE how hard you work so that I may stay home with our amazing and crazy children!! I am so grateful for your love and I am so lucky that I married my best-friend. I love you!!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Congratulations! Whenever I attend a sealing of children (especially young children) to their parents, that is when I wish we could take photos in the temple. They are some of the best events ever to witness and/or participate in.

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Awwww! Your post made me teary! I knew *YOU* as a teenager and regardless of any dumb choices you may of been making (didn't even know about), you have alway been deserving of a wonderful husband, family, and all the blessings of eternity. You have one of the sweetest, kindest hearts I've ever known...CONGRATULATIONS on having what you deserve. Here's to 5, 10, 25, 50 more! Only wish I could have been there...