Friday, November 7, 2008

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

When I had the chance to go to Time Out For Women, the very talented and beautiful Hillary Weeks was there. Her music is amazing!! But she had written a fun little song set to the tune of These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things. I can't tell you all the words, but the chorus goes like this "Bedtime and naptime and Bedtime and naptime." And that was all I could remember. But mostly it talked about the kids sleeping. I love sleeping babies. It is one of my favorite things.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are a few of my favorite things too!!!

Kellie said...

I too love sleeping babies/kids...sometimes because they are so precious...sometimes because I am selfish and that is the ONLY time I get to myself these days!!! Cute pictures!

Jagged Rocks said...

That sounds like it would have been a lot of fun. Kids are always cute, especially when they are sleeping.

Andie and her Boys said...

What little angels! You have got some cute kids there! Just as cute asleep as they are awake!!