Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures

I love Halloween! I love all the costumes and the candy and the excitement it instills in my children. We went to my in-law's neighborhood to trick-or-treat. They still do that, on that silly old trunk-or-treat. We met up with the Graff cousins and with Mandee and her kids. It was a lot of fun. We only stayed out for an hour because, really who needs that much cand? I am a picture taker and had 72 pictures to pick from! Here are just a few.

Stinkin' cute lady bug
Tyson wanted to be Speed Racer so bad. We searched all over for a costume, but not one store had one. I tried to put him in a Spiderman costume and he threw a fit. Trina called me on Thursday and said she had bought him Speed Racer pajama's for his birthday and she would just give them to him early and let him borrow Corbin's Speed Racer Helmet. He was the happiest kid on earth!!

This costume started out as Lane Frost and ended up as Vampire Cowboy!

Cute bunch of trick-or-treaters

Josh and Piper

Trick-or-Treat

Scary Walkway. Josh scared the jeepers out of Tyson with that ghost.

Wonder Woman aka: Mia and Miss Pip

BayLee and J.D. BFF

Tootie

Grandpa Scott and Piper

1 comment:

Dover Fam said...

What a great group of kids we have. So much fun. Cute pictures.