We had the
GREATEST Thanksgiving ever! We got up and took the kids out riding the 4-wheeler and J.D. rode his dirt bike. It was so muddy, so of course that made it that much funner.
I love being outdoors and doing that stuff. We need to go and do it more.
Then we went to Josh's parents house for dinner. Lot's of fun and lots of family! Long day though. It's almost 11 p.m. and I have my 2 youngest who are wide awake. Both of them fell asleep on the way home and slept for 2 or more hours. It's gonna be a long night tonight!

Wall E or football?? Wasn't paying that close of attention, but I think since Tyson is right there it had to be Wall E.

We had the feast spread out on top of the pool table at one point. I should have gotten a picture of all the food. TOO MUCH FOOD! I came home with a really bad case of indigestion. Piper's doing a little table dance.

That's my girl! Eating dessert. Who knew pumpkin pie could be so good.

I was trying the
Nie Nie thing, but it doesn't work so well for us. At least Josh let me do it. Most the time he covers his face up.

View from the top of big hill that I felt the need to climb. I got us stuck the second time going up. The sand was so soft and wet.

View of us going up the hill. Josh was driving this time from behind me and we made it the second time. Go figure!

Silly picture of me and Josh! I was driving and taking pictures. Not a great one and I can't believe I'm posting it because my tongue is hanging out, but oh well. We had a lot of fun going for a little jaunt all by ourselves. Josh's dad and Uncle had our kids out climbing hills in the jeep.

Tyson was cracking me up with this great big yellow helmet. He did not have fun. He informed me of that the whole time we were riding. He doesn't like to be cold and it was freezing.

Piper was totally content to stay in Grandpa's jeep with Uncle Graig. It was warm in there.

J.D. loves to go riding. He had his riding pants and boots on. I wish we could go out and ride more.

Josh and J.D. We wanted to let J.D. ride by himself, but there were so many people out riding and there were 2 different sets of people out shooting very close by. They had one good wipe out.

Me and Sister!! I had Piper in front of me on the 4 -wheeler, Tyson behind me and I was trying to drive and take pictures. Doesn't Piper look cute in a beanie??
Hope ya'll had a great day! I love a good reason to do nothing, but spend time with your family! And I'm off to take down the fall decorations. Let's get this Christmas season started!!
2 comments:
Such cute pics. Glad your thanksgiving was great. :) Love the yellow helmet Tyson. He kills me. :)
Annnnd this post made me smile! Love the cute pictures of your beautiful face! However, I am a bit concerned about safety!?! For some reason the facial expression saying "you've got to be kidding, you want me to take another silly picture with on of us sticking our arm out like an idiot" looks so familiar, probably because Bryce gives me the same look every single time. How was Nie so good at that anyway?
As always, cute, cute kids!
Post a Comment