He is possibly one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Seriously, don't those eye's and cheeks scream cuteness.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Michael
So this was a great weekend. Another beautiful weekend to remember always. I got to hang out with all the Carter family for Cole's blessing. Adam and Lindsay came down for the weekend and we love getting to hang with them. They have such cute boys. I didn't even get a picture of Quinton, because honestly I don't think he likes me, but Michael and I sure bonded!
He is possibly one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Seriously, don't those eye's and cheeks scream cuteness.
He's also one of the most even tempered babies I've had the pleasure of knowing.
I spent a good chunk of Saturday holding him. And it made me happy beyond belief. It made my insides do crazy things and made me lose my mind. Poor Josh has been plagued all weekend with requests to let me have another baby!
He is possibly one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Seriously, don't those eye's and cheeks scream cuteness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so great seeing you guys too. Thanks for posting the pictures. I LOVE them! You're the best!!!
Post a Comment