Piper loves motorcycles. She calls them vroom vrooms. But it sounds more like broom, broom. Cracks me up and makes her dad proud. She alway's wants to ride with him, or Uncle, and of course Poppa. It's fitting considering we got her name off of a movie, where the girl, Piper, rode dirtbikes.
J.D. and Tyson are obsessed with playing the Wii. We don't own it, just borrowing it from Uncle Aaron and it's driving me crazy. Maybe if I bought one the novelty might wear off? I'm contemplating it.
Josh won a lap top as a door prize at a customer appreciation BBQ, that Parts Plus was having. It's freakin' awesome.
School is almost out and I am not ready. Not by a long shot, but I hope it will be a fun summer. I've got a ton of ideas for things to do and we will be busy. Girls Camp, a trip to Salt Lake, maybe one to California, and a couple of weeks in Marysvale. J.D. and Brannigan are getting baptized on July 31st. I can't believe he is almost 8.
Heather and Varney are getting married tomorrow. So hopefully I will be able to get some great pictures to share. I'm super excited to see my husband in a tux. Oh my goodness.
That's all. Just random thoughts today. Have sweet dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment