Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tyson's Graduation

I have so enjoyed getting to work at the Preschool this year! I love, love, love the kids and it's a job I could possibly do forever. They are so cute and fun and while it is a lot of work, I love doing it.
Tyson was a monkey!

What cute monkey he is! Couldn't have picked a better part for this climber!
Tyson with his diploma! Such a proud moment!

Brenden, Corbin and Tyson. The Three Musketeers! Looks like Brenden is honking Tyson's nose!
Me and Tyson!
My friend Amy took most of these bottom pictures. I was busy and Carson, the cute blonde next to Tyson is her kiddo. She got some great shots. They were head butting each other through out the program!
This is where Tyson got embarrassed because they were talking about all of his romances at school this year!
Agian with the head butting.
Doing a dance during the program, but I have no idea which one!
Mom and Dad are so proud of you Tyson and hope you love being able to go to the big boy school next year! We love you!

No comments: