
I know I'm his mom. And therefore, I am prejudice, but this kid can play.

He can smack the ball clear back to the outfield! The coach's wife, Sharon and I are friends. She told me the other night after practice. "Greg say's Tyson is the team superstar."

Oh, it's so much fun to see him play ball. He's a natural athlete. He doesn't sit and play in the dirt like the rest of his team. I think it's because he knows his mom wouldn't put up with it. I told him, that if you play in the dirt, you sit on the bench. I'm a mean mom. But I think it's important that he learns to be serious about it, even at his age. They all did very well though. It's hard to be 5 and have the attention span that you need to.
He is a superstar in my book!
1 comment:
Look you have a future major league player. I would definitely go and watch that guy play, he's quite a looker! ;)
Post a Comment