Anyway, we spend the weekend in Salt Lake so that we could attend a baby blessing.
I want another baby. Gotta convince that good-lookin' guy that he wants one too!
Got to meet Michelle, who is my brothers girlfriend. I like her alot. She's a darling girl. I won't jinx it by saying what I hope happens, but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
Snow, snow everywhere! Snow in St. George, snow in Magna and snow in Marysvale! Of course we had to go out and play in it.
The kids were cracking me up! They were sliding on their tummies across the tramp. I was just waiting for one of them to slide off the trampoline and land on their face. I would have laughed my butt off. Until it was one of my kids and they had a broken arm! Thankfully all arms are intact and the children safe!
2 comments:
Good Times! Good Times! Looks like you had a blast.
How fun!!
Now all of that gorgeous snow looks so nasty and dirty:)
You have an award waiting for you here:
http://ma21cuteboy.blogspot.com/2009/12/its-my-golden-globe.html
Ma21cuteboy
Post a Comment