
I participated in a Santa Blog Swap a few weeks ago and got to meet Chacoy, from
Ma21cute boy. We have had so much fun getting to know one another and she was sweet enough to give me a fun award! I think this is the first one I have ever had on my own personal blog! Exciting!
I have to tell you 5 things about myself and then pass it along to 5 more wonderful ladies.
So here it goes:
1. I love to read! Love, love, love it. Don't get to do it enough. I am a Harry Potter and Twilight freak!
2. I love to cook and or bake! I just like food. My friends call me Brandy Crocker!! Rumor is, that I make a mean cookie!
3. Christmas is my very favorite holiday!
4. I love to be on the mountains and spend time with my family. We like to camp and hunt together.
5. I love to blog. That's no secret! It's one of my favorite things to do.
Don't forget the rules:
Grab the award
Post it on your blog,
along with 5 things that you like to do
Pass to 5 blogs{people} you'd like to recognize.
*Don't forget to tell them about the award*
Now, the moment you've all been waiting for........
1. Mandee at The Dover Family Circus, because well she's my best buddy and I love her! I also find her family refreshing and I enjoy their brand of crazy!
2. Lynette over at There's Alway's Nyquil, because well she makes me laugh and she can also make me cry. The girl is amazing!! So glad she's my friend!
3. Cute Meagan over at Keeping Up on My Adventures! She's one of those amazing gals, who is much more adventurous than I.
4. Lindsay, over at The Jones Family. A friend from High School has the most darling little girl! I'd put her right up there with Piper! And she makes me laugh. Her last few posts have had me rolling. From gettting kissed from Santa and the confessions of a Mormon Mommy! Hilarious!
5. Jessie over at The Exciting Life of Jessie, because well she's single and in college and that is so much fun to experience agian through anothers eye's. And she is one of our favorite people. My kids adore her!
Congratulations ladies. Pass along the award, if you'd like to!!
1 comment:
Ah thanks I feel special! This award totally made my day!
Post a Comment