We went to the Temple last night to see the lights with Grandma and Grandpa and the Graff cousins. The temple is so pretty and the spirit is so strong! There were so many people there last night.

This is a great shot of the boy's running ahead, even though we told them no running on the temple grounds!! They were so excited.

Grandma & Grandpa with the kids. Kassie was in the car with Rowland, because it still is a little cold for her to be outside.

Poppa and his girlfriend. I swear, if Piper could get away with it, she'd go live with Poppa. He is her favorite person. She get's spoiled shamelessy by Poppa.

She did not want to hold my hand. She kept trying to run away.

Tyson was over by this tree and I went to take a picture and he said, "Look Mom, if you unscrew the light it goes out!" So proud of himself!! Silly boy.

Just taking it all in!
1 comment:
Can I tell you how much I love the lights at the St. George Temple?! My grandparents lived down there during the winters and were only a few blocks from the temple. We always went down to visit them a few days after Christmas. I remember my grandpa taking us to see the lights many times. I love to take my kids to see them too. It brings back so many good memories of my grandpa! Although the lights at Temple Square are awesome, the St. George Temple lights hold a very special place in my heart.
Post a Comment