Thursday, December 17, 2009
Santa Claus & Tuacahn
Every year we take our kids to Tuachan to see the live nativity. There is something so special about watching that beautiful depiction of the Saviors birth.
Of course, one of the highlights for the kids is the visit with Santa Claus!! Tonight while standing in line, I asked Piper who that was and she said "Santa!" It was adorable.
Tyson asked for a scooter and J.D. asked Santa to surprise him with either a pair of chaps or a DS. Santa said he has lots of DS's at the North Pole. Good thing Santa's prepared!! After we left, J.D. got really worried, because he didn't ask for games to go with the DS. I told him that I am sure Santa will come prepared!
Piper getting a kiss from her daddy!
You gotta love these things! I was sad that this one turned out a little fuzzy.
Waiting in line to see Santa. Tyson has an unusually long tongue. He can stick it up his nose. Just a random fact for all of you! I'm sure you were dying to know that little tidbit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was so sad we didn't even get to go at all. Austin ended up getting sick on Wednesday and the other boys got sick on Thursday :( We really need to make it sometime looks like you guys had alot of fun. What a good family tradition.
Riyo calls Santa a HO HO. Fun night. Our santa came last night. Somehow he is getting way younger and skinnier every year.
Post a Comment