Ah, nothing
says December, like a ward party and a nativity, put on by the primary kids. This is the first year that I have actually had my kids in a nativity play. We haven't done one in our ward for a long time! It's priceless!

They decorated the tables with glitter!! Whose idea was that?? We had glitter in everything, including our food. It was AWESOME!

Tyson was a
shepherd. I was getting him all ready to go and I said, "Ah, you make a cute
Shepherd Tyson." He had a huge grin on his face and he replied, "I'm not a just a
Shepherd, I'm a Jedi
Shepherd!" And then he pretended to break out a light saber. I kept waiting for him to do it during the nativity, but he was good and just stood there and smiled looking so cute!

J.D. was asked to be an angel. And he was an ANGRY angel. He was the only boy angel. All the other boys who were asked to be angels
didn't' even participate. Poor guy. He sat with his hands in his chin the entire time.

See how Tyson has his hand up. He's holding his pretend
light saber.

And what would a
Christmas party be, without the man in red? It was so awesome because I think my kids were like 4
th in line!! J.D. didn't even have a chance to ask him for anything because it was crazy. He was so sad he didn't get to tell Santa what he wanted, so I told him I would take him to see Santa at
Tuachan.

Piper just posed with him. She wouldn't look at him. Her expression kills me. I think she understands that Santa is a good guy, but she looks like she is stuck between excitement and fear.

And my
Shepherd Jedi, well he asked Santa for a dog. A dog!! I told him Santa doesn't make dogs at the North Pole, but he does make scooters! He decided he better ask for the scooter.
No comments:
Post a Comment