Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Week of Celebrations


We have had a week of huge celebrations. I just posted a million pictures to prove it. Keep scrolling down, down and down to see all the fun we've had this week. These pictures are from today and sweet baby Kassie's blessing. Kassie is our newest little niece, she is the daughter of Kris and Rowland. We had a chance to go and attend her blessing and then spending the afternoon with our wonderful family afterwards eating lot's of great food and having a great time! Piper got to play with a cousin she has never met, Fenway. They had a great time together. I love the picture of them on the donkey. Cracks me up!

The funniest story from the luncheon. It was winding down and only a few of us were left. The kids were all out playing in the back yard. All of the sudden, you hear Kaleb yelling at Piper, "Hey, that's mine. Give it back!" We looked outside and saw Piper running away from Kaleb holding a hamburger. It was so funny. She can totally outrun him. I had to go and get her a hamburger to get her to give his back to him.


The one sad spot in this week was that Josh's mom was unable to attend the blessing today. She suffered a heart attack on Friday afternoon, and while she is okay, she is still in the hospital until tomorrow. It was decided to go ahead and have the blessing because family had already arrived from all over to attend. Isn't Kassie's dress gorgeous? Grandma Becky made it for her.

What a beautiful day!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks for being there yesterday!!! I love the pictures you got. I will have to get them from you! You guys are awesome! Love you

Dover Fam said...

Looks like it was fun. Sorry we missed it. :( Great pictures.