To get the full effect, click on the picture to enlarge it.
I sent the kids out to feed the chickens this morning. J.D. came right back in for breakfast, and about 5 minutes had gone by and I hadn't seen Tyson and Piper. So I went outside and found them playing the mud. Rather than get mad, I got my camera and watched to see what would happen. Well, Tyson promptly told me it was poopy water and Piper proceeded to strip off and dive right in . It was pretty funny to watch. I had to take her out and spray her off with the hose. I didn't even try to save her cute pony undies, they were ruined. This all happened mind you before 9 am this morning. I'm glad that I can just let them be kids and have fun. Who doesn't love mud?
.jpg)

1 comment:
Love it!! You have some cute kids there!!
Post a Comment