Monday, July 27, 2009

Judge's Favorite

Nothing beats a small town parade!

Here we have the Fauntins .... An old pick up truck a cougar skin, some deer horns and some sage brush!! Wala, you have a float. A pretty cool one at that, if I must admit.
Here was our float. WE WON JUDGES CHOICE!! $50.00, BABY!! We used it to buy pizza and fireworks that night! It was pretty cute, it I do say so myself. We had 300 Otter Pops to throw out and they were gone before we had even done 1/3rd of the parade route!! The kids were throwing out 10 to 20 at a time, I swear..

I didn't get very many pictures because I was driving the truck. Here is a bunch of 4-wheelers that were in front of us.
My little nephew, Brannigan. He won in the best bike/walker division, which was a great thing, because later that night, he shout out Grandma's truck window with the BB gun. So much for prize money!!
Nothing beats a small town parade!! They are awesome. They are full of ATV's and horses and kids on bikes. The best ever!

3 comments:

Kris said...

It looks like you had fun. What a great float!! YOu are so creative!

The Morrills said...

Good times!! It was so fun to see you!! I loved the float! Your kids are stinkin cute!!

Dover Fam said...

Super cute float! So glad it was a window shot out and not an eye. ;)