We made an impromptu trip to Marysvale this weekend and it SNOWED!! Never fails, I go home and it's unseasonably cold. Anyway, my kids had so much fun. Sherry pulled out the box of gloves and hats and Tyson got so excited and said " Oh look, a glove station!" He's so cute. J.D. kept knocking everybody down because he had on his slick old cowboy boots. The pictures pretty much speak for themselves.
2 comments:
So fun! I'm glad someone enjoyed the snow. I couldn't talk Juel into going out even for one picture of the first snowfall!
ha ha ha! Every kid should jump on a snowy trampoline at least once in their life. I love all your new posts. I've been too busy for blogging but its fun to catch up. We just decided to move back to Utah, actually Vernal. I'm pretty sure we'll see our share of snow...
Post a Comment