
J.D. is so dramatic. We went for a walk tonight and he was showing us that coyotes had gone into these little caves or burrows as I think he called them. He's so smart!! He loves science and he knows things that I don't even know.

We made Haunted
Gingerbread Houses. Tyson was way into it and he took forever to decorate his. He kept singing, Jingle Bells the whole time. I kept trying to tell him it was a haunted mansion and not a Christmas House. But it's his Jingle House. He's so
stinkin' cute.

These two pictures are just of Piper being silly. It's what she does best!!!!

The kids were so good today as it was very busy.
Mandee and I made a diaper cake for a baby shower, I made up a
crock pot full of apple sauce and will be doing more tomorrow. We did our houses, cleaned our house and went for a walk. We're all just along for the ride!!
1 comment:
That made me laugh about Tyson. singing jingle bells. kids are so funny. Tyson looks just like his daddy!
Post a Comment