Josh took J.D. hunting with him this weekend in Marysvale. They went with Josh's dad, and his good friend C.J. and C.J's little boy Jayden. They had a lot of fun looking for elk and J.D. say's that him and Grandpa saw a 5 x 5 bull. He also told me that he shot a squirrel in the tail with his B.B. gun. He had a lot of fun. I will have to get more details from him when he is not so tired!!
5 comments:
Looks they had fun!!!!
FUN! Can't believe JD is already old enough to go, did they get anything? I'm sure they did! Who am I kidding?
How fun! What great memories for JD
Looks like they had a good time and I bet you are glad to have them back. I can't believe you have pictures, Cole would never think to take pictures.
Kimala
Were you aching with jealousy when you saw all the beautiful pictures! I have to say JD reminds me a lot of Brylin, we will have to get them together someday. Beautiful grandbabies and I would love her inlaws! Thank you so much for the fabric squares, thanks to Mandee too. They perfect. I received them just as we were leaving town and yours was the only package I took the time to open. We ate pop rocks in the car, you should have seen Brant's face light up with the first bite. He cried when they were gone! Thank you for always being an example of kindness, I remember you being so tenderhearted and sweet. Wish you were my neighbor! Thank you, thank you again! Loves, Candice
Post a Comment