Monday, October 20, 2008

A Night Out on the Grass

It was such a beautiful night last night that I didn't have the heart to keep the kids in the house. We went outside and played in our front yard. Josh and I layed on the grass and watched and then we had doggy piles and tickeling galore!! Nothing beats just haning out with the kids!

Josh tickling Tyson
Tyson and J.D. on the teeter totter
All my kids being silly.
Can you see our feet??
Josh and Piper
The Great J.D.
Me and my Tootie!

I am so blessed!!

2 comments:

The Morrills said...

You have such a cute family!! So many fun pics!! I am so glad you are so happy!! You deserve it!! It's so fun to look at all the fun things you do with your family!!

Kellie said...

I love this time of year just for that reason!!! I love having picnics on our lawn as well, but it seems to always be a little more fun when dad is involved. :) Your family is so cute, thanks for sharing with us.