Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tyson Loves Addie

This kid is pretty serious about Addie. He's going to be heartbroke when they grow up and go their separate ways. Here he is holding some flower he picked for her. He was insistent on going to her house to give them to her. I finally got him to settle for taking a picture and sending it to her.

Tyson drew this on the board today at school. If you can't see it, it says Addison and underneath it, Tyson. Then he drew pink hearts around it, because Addie likes the color pink. It's awesome.

3 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

She sure loves him too! What a cutie!

Maggie said...

Oh my he is such a cutie with such a big heart!! I love him!!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I'm so jealous! He's the love of my life! I'm so sad and heartbroken, how will I live without Tyson's love? ;(