Friday, February 5, 2010

Suprise

So, this morning I tried to call Sherry. I do that every morning and the phone rang and rang. I thought that was odd, but maybe she had went to Richfield. About an hour later she called me back and we talked for about 10 minutes. I was out working in the yard, so I told her, I'll call you later I've got to go and get a few things done.

Well about 5 minutes go by and I see this jeep pull up in my yard and I see Austin. Weird, I just talked to Sherry and she hadn't mentioned he was in town and then the whole family piles out! YEAH! They totally surprised us. It was freakin' awesome! It's been about six weeks since we saw each other last. That may not seem like a long time, but for us it is. They just spent the day with us, playing basketball, shopping, and crafting. It was so much fun.
My kid's seriously love their Uncle Austin.


Tyson especially loves him. It's a love/hate relationship. Depends on the day.
This is what happens when you pout.
I went and checked J.D. out of school and I told him I had a surprise for him. He thought it was dove!!! Weird, but he really wants on, but only because Baylee has one. Anyway, I took Brannigan and Ashton with me and they hid in the car. They popped up and J.D. said, "Cousin" and then he leaped over the seat and tackled him. They really are the best of friends.
Thanks Winckel's for giving us an awesome surprise and fun day!

No comments: