Happy Birthday to my sweetie!!
Only 1 more year until the big 30!!
Some of the reasons I love you are:
long before we knew it.
He loves his kids.
She is his Trollie.
He makes me laugh!
Today me and my honey are the same age. At least for the next 2 months. I'm a cradle robber. I married a younger guy! And what a guy he is! I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD! I am seriously blessed, because he is such an awesome guy!
Here are some of the reason's he's my #1 guy.
Josh is Josh and he's not afraid to be himself. Our first date was going rabbit hunting with Aaron. Not by ourselves, but with Aaron, his joined at the hip best-friend. It was awesome! That is one of those things that only Josh could do and get away with. He's bluntly honest, sometimes to honest and he says things before he thinks. I don't know if that is just Josh or a just a guy thing!
He is my best-friend. He loves me unconditionally and puts up with all my many ideas and allows me to be myself. He is a good dad. He loves his kids and would do anything for them. He works so hard to provide for our family and does everything possible to allow me to stay home with our kids. He knows that is important. He is one of the hardest working guys I know. He is one of the most caring guys I know too. He is always gone and if he's not at work, he is usually out helping someone. Whether it is working on a neighbors car, helping someone do yard work or just helping them with a project, he is always giving service to others. He likes to have a good time and for him that means being on the mountain, hunting, shooting, or playing in the mud. He has some great friends in his Carter's family and loves to spend time with the guys. He has a great relationship with his sisters and his parents. Especially his dad and that means a lot to him.
He is all around, just an awesome guy! I am so blessed and I want him to know that I love him!! 5 lbs, babe! Forever and for always!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Josh!!! How was the steak dinner?? :)
Post a Comment