I'm seriously considering
changing the name of our blog to The Piper Chronicles. The girl is hilarious and really the only one of us, who does
interesting things.

For example, here she is being a dead princess so that
Cason will kiss her. She played this game all night. Sometimes he would die too and she would kiss him!

That is the shattered Pyrex dish she knocked off the counter yesterday.

Piper being a
bucket head.

The girl LOVES to get muddy! Annoying, really! We change our clothes several times a day.

Today we were painting with water colors and she decided to paint on some make up!
She makes me tired and we've only just begun.
2 comments:
She is such a cutie. When I look at these pics I think "find joy in the journey". Looks like she keeps you busy!
Oh my goodness! She may be a handful but I would seriously take her in a second! She was so cute being the "dead princess" Usually with my boys I have to be the princess so it was nice to have a stand-in help me out!!
Post a Comment