Monday, February 1, 2010

Baptism Fireside

Seriously?? Where did the past eight years go? Last night we went to the Baptism fireside for our stake. In six short months, J.D. will be baptized. It blows my mind. Time flies by much to quickly!
Of course, it is very cool to have your very best-friend live just up the street from you. It also helps that your mom's are best-friends too!
These two are hilarious! It's alway's been a love/hate relationship. I think they've seen or talked to each other, just about every day of their lives. Tthey've got each others backs and they totally love each other most of the time. It's so much fun to see them get to do everything together. They are both pretty good kids and I love them both!
While J.D. turning eight, makes me sad and makes me feel really old. I can't wait to see him take this step and I am sure I will be bursting with happiness and lot's of pride. He is such a good kid. He is so kind and compassionate, which sometimes causes him problems, because most boys aren't so tender hearted. He is such a blessing and joy in my life!

No comments: