I am sorry for all of you who live in the Northern region of Utah! I truly am! Today it was 65 glorious degree's and sunny!! We spent a few hours at the park soaking up the Vitamin D!

Piper and Tyson had a blast playing together. I didn't get one picture of J.D. because he was to busy being too cool and playing with his friends.

Ahh, pretending we are in California at the beach! A pitstop on our way to Disneyland :). I wish :(. Not this year sis!
It was perfect weather for climbing a tree!

My kids love to play in the tunnels. I can get claustrophobicand start to hyperventilate.It also gives me static hair!

Too cute!
2 comments:
i'm jealous! We still have 6" of snow on the ground :(
It was so gorgeous today! I'm glad I was in St. George to experience it for a few hours! Cedar City isn't too bad right now either...let's see how long that lasts.
Post a Comment