Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hanging with Uncle Danny

We hardly ever get to see Danny. He lives up north and neither of us travel very often either direction! It's always fun to see him and to hang out.

He's a big geek! But I love him. He's way into snow boarding, so that is what he did with the kids. Here are just a few of the many pictures we took!



Danny says that Tyson has lots of talent. Apparently he has really good balance and is a natural on a board. Hmm, Olympic gold medalist?? Maybe, I think Santa is going to bring my boy's snowboards next year for Christmas!







Danny is so good with the kids. He really needs to have a few kiddo's himself. I guess he better get married first. Hmmm, he may just have to play with his nieces and nephews, because I don't think the boy will ever get married.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

That looks like so much fun. Way cute pics!!