Funny little creatures. Born to be loved and to love. Love to be loud and noisy, rambucous and generally irreverent. And my goodness, do they do and say the funniest things.....
I asked J.D. tonight, "What did you learn in school today?" His reply had me in stitches. "I don't remember, but I know we had fun." I asked how he knew he had fun when he couldn't remember what he did. He launched a full detail report on the Star Wars game they played at lunch. Never mind EDUCATION, it's all about recess.
Tyson is irreverent. I asked him to kneel down for prayer and he said no, he didn't want to pray. Then he proceeded to lay there and softly tickle my face throughout the prayer. Super sweet.
Then I walked out of the boys room to see Piper laying on her tummy on the couch with her finger half way up her nose. Not bothered at all, just watching TV.
I love being a mom!
2 comments:
That’s what Austin plays at recess, FUN! I LOVE being a mommy too! :)
BayLee does "monkey bar school". She informed me that she "graduated" yesterday. :)
Post a Comment