
Okay, so J.D. is not blue. He's happy but the rest of my family.........

Tyson is hiding because he is ...................

ANGRY!! He did not want to tuck his shirt in and wear a belt.

And Piper is angry because she didn't want to wear her dress.
And pretty much every Sunday at my house looks like this.
5 comments:
Piper's little face breaks my heart. She looks so sad..
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so cute! Poor Tyson and Piper, they look so upset! I miss them on Sundays! I have a hard time sitting through the quiet sacrament meeting. I wish I had three little kids to keep me distracted!
I am so glad I am not the only one! I spend all morning yelling at my family and then the 10 minutes before we walk in the door are spent threatening and bribing them to put on their "sunday happy faces". lol! funny now, not so funny on sunday mornings.
My boys have that same tie like Tyson's. Cute! I consider myself lucky, Warren gets the boys ready for church in the morning and all I do is their hair. They wouldn't dare cry for daddy. LOL
Post a Comment