Last nights game went much better. I didn't get to see it, but J.D. made a touch down and he got the flag off of several kids! His coaches are AMAZING! They've even taught the kids some plays and they really know what they are doing!
I don't know how J.D. is going to choose his sport. He's way athletic and so far has excelled at every sport. I'm not trying to be a bragging mom, but he has. I've had other people tell me how good he's going to be when he gets older. I want to try out basketball and I am hoping and praying that atleast one of my kids wants to play :).... That's a sport I can sink my teeth into. I told J.D. one more year of all the sports and then he has to pick 2, that he can concentrate on. He'll be old enough next year to start going to summer camps!! Yeah, I just don't want to become a crazed mom and push him, but I also want him to excell and he is really good. Oh, the things we do to and for our kids!!
No comments:
Post a Comment