Tuesday, August 25, 2009

8 Years Ago Today........

I married my best-friend!

Josh carved our initials in this tree the day after our wedding. I went looking for it on Sunday and was so glad that it was still there! It was a little nostalgic to go to Kolob this weekend, as that was where we spent the first week of our married lives.

The time flies by so fast. 8 years!! 3 kids!!! Lot's of memories and lot's of first in those years. It's not alway's been smooth sailing, but we get by with lot's of love and lot's of prayer. It's been an amazing experience, being married to my best-friend.

I love you Josh! Thank you so much for all you do. I know you work so hard for our family, so that I can stay home and I appreciate that. Thanks for loving me and for putting up with me!!
Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Nettie said...

*sniff* that was really sweet. Happy aniversary, You two are the cutest!

~ Stacie ~ said...

That is so sweet!............Enterprise will soon be getting a pool soon. I can't WAIT! You guys should come up for the Corn Fest it starts at 10:00 not sure when it gets over, it's located at the Elementry school. call me if you guys end up comming 668-3745 It would be fun to see ya!

Kris said...

Happy Anniversary Bro! You couldn't have found a more wonderful woman. Brandy, you are amazing and I am so lucky to have you as a SIL. Love you both!!!!

Victoria said...

8 years!! That is awesome. Happy anniversary!!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I can't believe it! I can't wait until I can say that I've been married eight years, heck I can't wait until I can finally say I'm married! All in good time.