Another Piute Country tradition. The Little Buckaroo Rodeo, a chance for the kids to ride a sheep, swing a rope and have a good ole' time!

Piper did not compete this year. Maybe next year.... I didn't think she'd do it, but she is pretty tough. She spent most the night hanging out with Andie. Thanks a bunch to Andie, because I couldn't have done it without her.

My cute Mason riding a stick horse.

I have a little head inside a BIG hat!

Look at those baby blues!! This kid is cute.

Wrangler butts!

My Little Cowboy......

Tyson showing his roping skills. Dang cute...

2009 Piute County Mutton Busting Champion
Brenden Smith
And he's also a pretty cute kid, I might add...
I got a hug and picture of the dirt in his teeth!

What a stud! He didn't even cry and he did awesome. It's all he can talk about. Looks like I have another cowboy on my hands.

Do you see the fear in his face? He did a great job, but it made him not want to ride a calf. Apparently it hurts when you fall off the sheep.
I LOVE MY LITTLE COWBOYS!
3 comments:
WOW, looks like you guys had a great week. That is so neat that they have so many fun things for kids to do. I've never herd of fish catching that is awesome! You are such a GOOD mom!
Looks like fun!!! I love the expression on JD's face as he is holding on for dear life on the sheep. I love that Tyson has a smile on his face as he is falling!! :)
That is one cute Muttin Bustin Champ there! I couldn't have done it without you either. My folks watched the video and think Tyson did excellent! It was fun hanging out with you!!
Post a Comment